Friday, October 15, 2010

Imagine red...Collage Coterie and Sunday Stampers.

Here I am again. Truly head over heels in love with paper and ink. Can't imagine life without it. Captivated by endless images, thoughts, colours and textures..but that is very alright with me. Just sharing two ATCs today. I have made a start on the course from Mary Green and I am already revelling in the delights of collage - but still coming back time and time again to rubber stamping. Call me old-fashioned...it is my thing! I have called this one 'Imagine red...'. What do you imagine when you think of red? Warmth, intensity, passion, anger? She is joining in with Sunday Stampers again at Hel's place.

She also has a twin who is a little more subtle and restrained.
I really do like gesso. You can create so many effects and moods with it.
I especially like the tones of a faded antique white which go so well with the little girl. Don't need too many details here - let the image just be...
It is funny and a little bit strange when you put them next to each other and have them both staring back at you!
Love them both.

À bientôt.

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous... loving the antique look of this hun, thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper x

Kaz Hall said...

Gorgeous atcs just stunning

kazx